Many of us are leading a sedentary and stressful life - a lifestyle that is associated with many chronic diseases. While it has been scientifically proven that yoga helps to improve overall well-being, Yogaholic aims to enable everyone to live and maintain a healthy lifestyle through Yoga. Through the practice of yoga, we are able to integrate and balance all layers of our life, so that our body, mind, and soul flow in harmony.
Yoga offers much more than just a way to exercise the body and enhancing our physical fitness, it also helps to:
- Reduce Chronic Stress Level
- Perfect Your Posture
- Improve Flexibility and Muscle Strength
- Relax Your Mind and Achieve Better Sleep
- Improve Concentration and more...
- We understand your busy schedule. Hence we bring yoga to your workplace, school, and home, allowing you to start your yoga journey with us at your convenience.
- We offer various types of yoga so that you can enjoy the benefits of yoga regardless of age, fitness levels or health conditions.
- We believe everyone is unique, and there is no fixed way to learn a specific yoga posture. Our classes are tailored to your needs.
PRIVATE YOGA CLASS
Private yoga class is best for you if you wish to learn yoga at your own pace and convenience. Venue can be your home or any preferred location.
- Individual Private Session
This personalised class is perfect for you to learn and receive individual attention to meet your goals and needs.
- Small Private Group Session (2-3 pax)
Form a small private group to stretch, sweat and have fun with your friends or family together!
GROUP YOGA CLASS
We offer affordable and engaging group yoga class in private residences, schools, and institutions.
This yoga class is a good channel for the residents/students to get to know each other in their community/school.
Group yoga class is usually conducted in function room, dance studio, tennis court, and sports hall.
CORPORATE YOGA CLASS
We help to organize yoga class for your company. Corporate class provides various benefits to both the employer and employee:
- Improve team bonding
- Reduces employee's stress and tension
- Improve productivity
- and more...
Sarah was first introduced to yoga and instantly fell in love with this ancient practice when she was 16 year-old. She decided to deepen her practice and completed 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course in 2013, and has been teaching ever since. Her teaching style not only focus on building up strength, stability and flexibility, she also emphasises on breathing, alignment, and self-awareness in order to get the most benefits out of yoga.
Sarah believes that yoga is truly a gift to be shared. She hopes through the practice of yoga, one learns to appreciate and love one’s body a little more, and becomes more capable of perceiving the richness that life offers.
Style: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, and Gentle Stretch.
Email email@example.com for enquiries about the classes offered.